Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sandbox: Biblical Knowledge

An idea for a comic popped into my head yesterday.  I pictured it in the same sort of style as some of hiimdaisy's stuff - more attention given to expressions than backgrounds or details.

Panel 1
A man beside a woman.  The man's expression is inviting, his appearance rather suave.  The woman has not been won over yet, but she is interested.  Her expression says "I like what I see - show me more!"
Speech bubble:
(Man) "I'd like to get to know you..."

Panel 2
A closeup of the man.  His expression is intense.  The effect is somewhat creepy.
Speech bubble:
(Man) "BIBLICLY"

Panel 3
The woman is sitting on the edge of a bed, her expression one of annoyance and displeasure.  This is clearly not what she was expecting.  The man is sitting behind her, his expression intently focused.  He is counting the hairs on her head.
Small text:
(Man) "1193"
(Man) "Hold still"
(Man) "1194"
(Man) "You're going to make me lose count"
(Man) "1195, 1196, 1197..."
(Man) "Is that two or is that a split end?"

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHAHAHA OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete